JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
I.T.E.F, KARNATAKA & GOA CIRCLE & ITGOA, KARNATAKA & GOA UNIT
No.2/JCA/2012-13 4th May 2012
DAY LONG MASS DHARNA ON 8-5-2012
The insensitive attitude of CBDT has forced us to embark on agitation. On 22nd March, the Central JCA served a letter on CBDT, requesting for immediate steps to resolve grievances contained in 16 point common charter of demands. It was specifically requested to hold meeting with JCA leaders to settle issues within a month. The Board, as usual ignored that letter. Another letter filed on 16th April has also been ignored. Absolutely there are no efforts to redress our grievances. Sadly, the Chairman has refused to meet ITGOA leaders even for a few minutes to discuss urgent issues. This total careless attitude of CBDT towards the promotee Officers and Staff has compelled us to tread the path of agitation. As a first step, day long MASS DHARNA will be staged on 8TH May in all CCIT/ CIT stations and a telegram to Chairman, CBDT to hold talks with JCA leaders will be sent . All local representatives are called upon to observe the agitation call , hold meetings to inform members about apathetic inaction of CBDT. The 16 point Common Charter of demands is as under:
1. Promotions: Hold supplementary DPC for 2011-12 and regular DPC for 2012-13 for ACIT promotion. Release DCIT Promotions as on 1.1.2011 & 1.1.2012. Promote 2003 batch of IRS Officers to JCIT.
2. Implement Cadre Composition proposal submitted by ITEF immediately
3. Cadre Restructuring :
a. Create Posts of PPS/Sr.PPS and AO-Grade-I/AO-Spl. Grade equal to posts of Officers in SAG/HAG/HAG+/Apex Scale.
b. Restore 207 posts DCIT posts in Grade of DCIT reduced by DOPT, be revived.
c. Fill up all posts by promotion by relaxing all Recruitment & other Rules
d. Constitute implementation Committee for Cadre Restructuring with representation to JCA.
4. Finalize All India Seniority list of ITOs (especially after 2001). Direct all CCIT(CCAs) to adopt uniform norms for determining seniority.
5. Grant financial benefit to Office Superintendents & Stenographers Gr-1 on promotion.
6. Grant advance increment STA/ Stenographers Gr-2 on passing Deptal Exam
7. Grant GP of Rs.5400 to ITOs after 4 years in PB-3 instead of PB-2. Fix GP of A.O. Gr.-III & P.S. on par with that of ITO. Fix GP of Inspectors on par with CBI Inspectors. Issue clarification fixing scale of Rs.7450/- (pre-revised) to Inspectors, AOs and PSs.
8. Implement Apex Court order of S.K. Shukla w.r.t correct date of promotion as DCIT in all similarly placed Officers. Fix Inter-se-Seniority of Inspectors as per DOPT orders.
9. Regularise Casual employess against MTS vacancies & Stop transferring casual workers to private contractors who only exploit them
10. Grant Special pay to all Officers & officials in Investigation, Central Circles, Audit etc AND Grant Deputation Allowance to officials of MSTU @ 30% in line with DTRTI.
11. Transfer Policy & Transfers :
a. Treat posting in the Directorates attached to CBDT as outside Delhi. Do not post officers on transfer back to Delhi (after cooling-off period) to Directorates without consent.
b. Retain officers in highly deficient region within their charge.
c. Do not transfer Principal Office bearers of ITGOA/ITEF (both CHQ. & UNITS) must be till their term of office and must not be transferred without their options.
d. Resolve Grievances relating to Transfers of JCIT/DCIT/ACIT in AGT 2012.
12. Implement agreement with JCA on CPC functioning
13. Implement Order for CAT-Mumbai granting notional effect w.e.f. 1.1.1996 to the revised Pay scale of ITO & ITI immediately.
14. Amend IRS Recruitment Rules 1988 to fill vacancies in the Grade of JCIT(JAG) & ACIT(JTS), whenever it exceeds 10% of the sanctioned strength by ad-hoc promotion of ACIT with 6-years and ITO of 3 years, which will be regularized after completion of required residual period.
15. Stop Out sourcing of regular nature of work & hiring of DEOs in Steno.
16. 1% Incremental Incentive:
a. Provide Laptops to AO & PS/Sr.PS & Inspector & new Laptops to newly promoted ITOs.
b. Replace Laptops issued 5 years back with a provision to retain the old Laptops.
c. Grant 5 operational Vehicle to each Range.
d. Provide Mobile handsets to all employees.
e. Implement the report of Committee for utilization of Incentive pertaining to F.Y. 2009-10 and discuss with JCA before spending the 1% Incentive amount pertaining.
f. Implement the proposals submitted by the Committee and approved by the Board.
( VInod ) ( K.R.Narayana )
General Secretary, ITEF General Secretary, ITGOA