Income Tax Gazetted Officers’ Association,
KARNATAKA & GOA Unit, Ist Floor, C.R.Bldg. Annex, Queen’s Road, Bangalore 560 001
Partial withdrawal of Agitation from 16-03-2012
The national leadership after the meeting on 12-03-2012, met Chairman, Member(P), Member (R), Member(Inv.), Member (IT&CT) on 13th . They have assured to do the best for resolving pending issues including ACIT ad-hoc promotions. It was stated that CBDT has already written letters to DOPT and UPSC regarding Ad-hoc promotions. Following assurances were also given:
- ACIT Promotion Orders for 204 posts will be in March 2012 itself .
- Follow-up action for ACIT Ad-hoc promotions will be taken-up immediately.
- Work for Regular DPC for RY 2012-13 and Review DPC for RY 2011-12 (due to VRS taken in the interim period) will be started immediately.
- DCIT Promotion Orders will be issued shortly.
- All India Seniority list of ITOs (post-2001) will be taken-up on top priority.
- 207 posts of DCIT reduced by DOPT in the CRC proposals will be
revived by making suitable recommendations to Cabinet.
In view of positive actions of holding regular DPC for 2010-11& 2011-12 and above, assurances, the national leadership has decided to withdraw Non-Cooperation in Search/Survey including TDS/Recovery Survey. The demonstrations before Chairman & Members is also withdrawn. However, the Non-Cooperation about submission of Statistical Reports including Dossier will continue.
Members are called upon to make best use of the remaining part of the financial year and exhibit our total commitment towards Budget Collection and other action plan targets.
Bangalore Fraternally yours